Friday, April 4, 2008

TV Turn-off Week

Tv Turn-Off Week is April 21-27th. We did this last year and it was a success. At the end of the week last year, my older daughter said, "That wasn't bad. It was kind of fun." I'm pretty nervous about it this year, mainly because my younger daughter is far, far less mailable than she was last year. I also wonder if I will be able to give up my computer habit. I will have to be on line a couple times that week for work related stuff, but will I be able to resist my daily virtual haunts? I'm pretty skeptical. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, and thanks for joining in. The computer is my big addiction too. I did it last year, but it was surprisingly hard! Maybe if my computer wasn't in my kitchen...

D said...

Oh, if my computer was in the kitchen or a lap top, I would be in trouble. :) Feeling skeptical but we'll see...